Peoples Federal is seeking applications for a full-time Loan Processor in our Sidney Main Office location. This position requires great attention to detail and the ability to perform various clerical and loan processing duties accurately and efficiently. If you are an experienced loan processor who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a team environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Prepare and process loan documents and other loan related forms efficiently and accurately
- Assure compliance with bank policy and regulatory guidelines
- Help ensure workflow deadlines are met
- Respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the loan file
- Two to three years of experience in loan processing
- Experience with Compliance One lending software a plus
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, lending regulations, terminology, and automated processing systems.
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical, life and disability insurance.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid time off, Holiday pay.